Branch Manager – Wholesale & Distribution – Tewkesbury
A market-leading electrical wholesale group are looking for a strong, commercially-minded and sales-focused Branch Manager to run their new and modern operation in Tewkesbury. This particular business focuses on industrial customers and they pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees.
With an annual turnover exceeding £1.2 billion, the group continues to grow through acquisitions and the high-quality service they provide to their clients.
The role of a Branch Manager within the group is an exciting one where you will be, in effect, running your own business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both new and existing customers
- Being responsible for the running of the entire business, including full P&L, managing and mentoring employees, driving sales, marketing, logistics and purchasing
- Ensuring the achievement of set targets and objectives
- Driving sales growth by identifying opportunities to develop company performance and revenue
- Presenting, communicating and selling to all levels of senior management
You should be a self-starter who is:
- Experienced working within a wholesale and distribution environment
- From a B2B sales background
- Knowledgeable with regard to the local area
- An excellent negotiator who is able to spot and capitalise on new business opportunities
- Motivated with a proven track record in developing relationships with both suppliers and customers
- Starting salary of £40,000 – £45,000 supplemented by an annual bonus linked to your own performance and that of your branch
- A package including a high-spec car, mobile and laptop
- Optional membership of the company pension scheme
Submit your application today to find out more!
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + uncapped bonus